I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"dispute"
1."climb"vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"trèo, leo"
=to use your hands and feet to move up, over, down, or across something/to walk to the top of something high/to walk to the top of some steps or stairs
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- He climbed onto the roof to check the TV aerial.
- We escaped by climbing through a window.
- The barbed wire is to stop people climbing over the fence.
- He climbed the ladder to get onto the roof.
- We left the road and climbed the hill towards the wood.
- They had to climb ten flights of stairs because the lift was broken.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"leo núi" (thể thao)
=to use your hands and feet to move up cliffs or mountains as a sport
- She was the third woman to climb Mount Everest.
- If you go climbing you need the right boots.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"lên, lên cao, tăng lên"
=if a temperature, price, or the level of something climbs, it becomes higher/if an aircraft climbs, it moves up to a higher position in the air
2.4. Mang nghĩa"leo lên đỉnh cao sự nghiệp"
=to achieve a high position in a list or competition
- people who climb to the top of their profession
- He began working at eighteen, determined to climb the career ladder.
- to climb to a position (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: leo lên tới một địa vị)
- The book climbed steadily to number one on the New York Times bestseller list.