I. "clarify" là ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"giải thích, làm rõ"
=To clarify something means to make it easier to understand, usually by explaining it in more detail / to explain something more clearly so that it is easier to understand
- Thank you for writing and allowing me to clarify the present position.
- A bank spokesperson was unable to clarify the situation.
- Could you clarify your remarks?
- Could you clarify your remarks? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ông có thể giải thích cụ thể lời phê bình của ông không?)
- Let me just clarify this information. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Để tôi làm rõ thông tin này)
- He is expected to clarify his position today.
- It is important to clarify what the change in the law will mean.
- Could you clarify the first point please? I don't understand it completely.
- The position of all shareholders will be clarified next month when we finalize our proposals.
2. Mang nghĩa"lọc, gạn"
=to remove water and unwanted substances from fat, such as butter, by heating it / to make a liquid, especially butter, clear and pure, by using heat clarified butter