I. Care là nội động từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa "chú ý đến, để ý đến, quan tâm đến, lo lắng đến; cần đến"
to think that something is important and to feel interested in it or upset about it / to be interested in someone and want them to be well and happy
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- care about
- care what/why etc
- genuinely care
- care deeply/passionately
- not care either way/one way or the other (=not worry about what is decided)
- neither know nor care
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- She's never cared very much about her appearance.
- I really don't care whether we go out or not.
- I don't care how much it costs, just buy it.
- "Was Lorna happy about the arrangements?" "I don't know and I don't care."
- Your parents are only doing this because they care about (= love) you.
- I wish I had someone who cared.
- Only Ed cared enough to come and talk to her.
- I don’t think she cares about him at all.
- No one seemed to care about her feelings.
- Of course I care what happens to the school!
- he doesn't care what they say (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: anh ta không để ý đến những điều họ nói)
- He wasn’t lying – he genuinely didn’t care whether he passed his exams or not. �
- They cared passionately about the environment.
- Our mother said she didn’t care either way, as long as we were all happy.
- He neither knew nor cared what she meant by that remark.
III. Phrasal verb "care for"