I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"uniform"
1."uniform"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"đồ đồng phục"
=A uniform is a special set of clothes which some people, for example soldiers or the police, wear to work in and which some children wear at school/a set of clothes that you wear to show that you are part of a particular organization or school
- The town police wear dark blue uniforms and flat caps.
- Philippe was in uniform, wearing a pistol holster on his belt.
- He's wearing uniform. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ông ấy đang mặc đồng phục)
- She will probably take great pride in wearing school uniform
- He was still wearing his school uniform.
- a police uniform
2.1. Mang nghĩa"đồng bộ về mặt style"
=You can refer to the particular style of clothing which a group of people wear to show they belong to a group or a movement as their uniform.
- Mark's is the uniform of the young male traveller–green army trousers, T-shirt and shirt.
- Most of the kids were wearing the standard student uniform of jeans and black T-shirt.