I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"target"
1."target"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"bia; mục tiêu; đích (để bắn)"
=A target is something at which someone is aiming a weapon or other object.
- The village lies beside a main road, making it an easy target for bandits.
- The missiles missed their target.
- He missed the target only once yesterday.
- We threw knives at targets.
- Few players managed to get their shots on target.
- His war record became a target for his enemies.
- Some plans for development offered an easy target in the press.
- The policy has become the target of severe criticism.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"kết quả nhằm tới, mục tiêu"
=A target is a result that you are trying to achieve.
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- set a target
- meet a target (=achieve it)
- target level
- on/off/below/above target
- target date (=the date that you are hoping something will be done)
- sales target (=the amount of something that you want to sell)
- prime target (=perfect target)
- He's won back his place too late to achieve his target of 20 goals this season.
- ...school leavers who failed to reach their target grades.
- a sales campaign targeted at the youth market (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một cuộc vận động bán hàng nhằm vào thị trường thanh niên)
- They are setting a target of 2,000 new members.
- Not many states will meet their targets for energy conservation.
- They should get to their target level in about twelve months.
- Oil production was 15 per cent below target.
- We are setting June as a target date for completion.
- The idea is helping staff to achieve their sales targets.
- the paper’s target readership
- We think teenagers are a prime target for the anti-smoking campaign.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày