I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"shortfall"
1."shortfall"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"sự thâm hụt"
=a lack of something that you need or want, or the amount that you lack/If there is a shortfall in something, there is less of it than you need.
- a shortfall in the annual budget (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sự thâm hụt trong ngân sách hàng năm)
- The government is trying to reduce a shortfall in the budget this year. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Trong năm nay chính phủ sẽ cố gắng hạn chế thiếu hụt ngân sách)
- a sudden shortfall in the supply of skilled labour
- The government has refused to make up a £30,000 shortfall in funding.
- The state is facing a budget shortfall of $1.75 billion for the fiscal year.
- The organization is grappling with a major shortfall in its final salary pension scheme.
- I recently received notification of a potential shortfall on my low-cost endowment.