I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"resolution"
1."resolution"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa là danh từ không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"nghị quyết"
=A resolution is a formal decision taken at a meeting by means of a vote/a formal proposal that is considered by an organization and is usually voted on at a meeting
- He replied that the U.N. had passed two major resolutions calling for a complete withdrawal.
- ...a draft resolution on the occupied territories.
- The UN General Assembly passed a resolution (=formally accepted it) condemning the executions.
- A resolution on Ukrainian independence was adopted by the Supreme Soviet.
- to adopt a resolution (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thông qua một nghị quyết)
2.2. Mang nghĩa"sự giải quyết"
=If you make a resolution, you decide to try very hard to do something/the action of solving a problem or dealing with a disagreement in a satisfactory way
- They made a resolution to lose all the weight gained during the Christmas period.
- The resolution of a problem or difficulty is the final solving of it.
- ...the successful resolution of a dispute.
- Both countries called for the peaceful resolution of the border dispute.
- Diplomats are hoping for a speedy resolution to the crisis.
- ...in order to find a peaceful resolution to the crisis.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"cam kết"
=a serious decision to do something
2.4. Mang nghĩa"sự quyết tâm"
=Resolution is determination to do something or not do something.
2.7. Mang nghĩa"độ phân giải"
=The resolution of an image is how clear the image is.