I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"quest"
1."quest"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"tìm kiếm"
=a long search for something that is difficult to find, or an attempt to achieve something difficult
- Nothing will stop them in their quest for truth.
- She went to India on a spiritual quest.
- She had come in quest of advice. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ta đã đến để tìm kiếm lời khuyên)
- She does aerobics four times a week in her quest to achieve the perfect body.
- In his quest for physical perfection, he spends hours in the gym.
- The United States is in the van of the quest to establish contact with beings from the beyond.
- New equipment is being developed in a quest to stop drinking and driving.
- Scientists announced another breakthrough in their quest for a cure for prostate cancer.