I. "protestation" là danh từ đếm được, thường ở số nhiều
II. Cách dùng"sự tuyên bố long trọng, sự cam đoan; lèm bèm"
=an act of saying something forcefully or complaining about something:
- A protestation is a strong declaration that something is true or not true.
- Despite his constant protestations of devotion and love, her doubts persisted.
- Ignoring my protestations, they went ahead and chopped the tree down.
- Their protestations of loyalty seem rather hollow in view of the way they behaved.
- Despite his protestation to the contrary, he was extremely tired. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ấy cực kỳ mệt mỏi dù rằng anh ấy đã nói ngược lại)