I."meal" là vừa là danh từ đếm được, vừa không đếm được
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"bữa ăn"
=an occasion when you eat, especially breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- a family meal (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một bữa ăn gia đình)
- to eat a big /square meal (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: ăn một bữa thịnh soạn)
- to take a meal
- to eat one's meal (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: ăn cơm; dùng bữa)
- The medicine should always be taken with meals.
- What do you call your evening meal?
- We could see a film or go out for a meal.
- Dinner is usually our main meal, except on Sundays.
- I’m not hungry, I had a big meal at lunchtime.
- She sat next to him throughout the meal.
- It's rare that I have an evening meal with my children.
2. Mang nghĩa"thức ăn trong bữa ăn; món"
=A meal is the food you eat during a meal.
- a meal of fish and chips (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: món cá và khoai tây rán)
- an Indian meal
- He cooked us a delicious meal.
- The waiter offered him red wine or white wine with his meal.
- Fresh fish makes a delicious meal.
3. Mang nghĩa"bột xay thô"
=crushed grain, used as food for people or animals