I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"Inheritance"
1."Inheritance"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa là danh từ không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"quyền thừa kế, sự thừa kế"
=An inheritance is money or property which you receive from someone who has died.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- She feared losing her inheritance to her stepmother.
- French laws of inheritance the inheritance of property
- The three countries shared a common linguistic and religious inheritance.
- the title passes by inheritance to the eldest son (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: tước hiệu được chuyển theo quyền thừa kế cho người con trai cả)
2.2. Mang nghĩa"di sản"
=If you get something such as job, problem, or attitude from someone who used to have it, you can refer to this as an inheritance.
- ...the situation that was Truman's inheritance as President.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"di truyền"
=Your inheritance is the particular characteristics or qualities which your family or ancestors had and which you are born with/the process of receiving something from your parents or from people who lived before you