I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"corruption"
1."corruption"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"tham nhũng"
=Corruption is dishonesty and illegal behaviour by people in positions of authority or power.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- The President faces 54 charges of corruption and tax evasion.
- Distribution of food throughout the country is being hampered by inefficiency and corruption.
- ...bribery and corruption
- officials who are open to corruption (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những quan chức dễ tham nhũng (dễ bị mua chuộc))
- He was a member of the team looking into allegations of corruption in the local government building-works department.
- Aragon pleaded not guilty to all corruption charges.
- In some of these markets corruption is rife.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"truỵ lạc, sa đoạ"
=the process of corrupting someone or something
2.3. Mang nghĩa"sự sửa đổi làm sai lạc (bài văn, ngôn ngữ...)"
=In linguistics, a corruption is a word that is derived from an earlier word, but which has become changed in some way.