I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"area"
1."area"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"phạm vi, môn học"
=a particular subject, type of activity etc Mathematics is a subject which has links with all other curriculum areas.
- What is your main area of concern?
- His particular area of expertise is engineering.
- ...the politically sensitive area of old age pensions.
- ...the internationalization of the economy and all other areas of society.
- She wants to be involved in every area of your life.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"vùng, khu vực"
=a part of a city, town, country etc/a part of a building, space etc used for a particular purpose
- Bus services in rural areas are not very good.
- I went on a tour of Vancouver and the surrounding area.
- My family has lived in this area of England for years.
- You can park only in designated areas (=places available for this purpose).
- Visitors should wait in the reception area.
- You are in this area. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn ở trong khu vực này mà)
- ...the large number of community groups in the area.
- She works in a rural area off the beaten track.
- ...mountainous areas of Europe, Asia, North and South America
2.3. Mang nghĩa"diện tích, bề mặt"
=a place on the surface of something such as a part of your body
- Be sure to apply sunblock to sensitive areas of your skin.