I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng giới từ"among"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"nằm trong số (những cái gì); bao gồm trong"
=used for saying that someone or something is included in a particular group of people or things/used for saying that many people in a group have a particular opinion or feeling
- His family connections helped ensure his position among the elite.
- The Scottish Labour Party will appoint a committee from among its own members.
- Robert was the only one among them who had ever ridden a horse.
- Most important among the country’s problems is the lack of health facilities.
- News of the invasion spread panic among the citizens.
- He was only one among many who needed help (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: nó chỉ là một trong số nhiều người cần được giúp đỡ)
- The general opinion among teachers is that small class sizes are important.
- The suicide rate among young male prisoners is high.
- We want to encourage greater cooperation among the different departments.
2. Mang nghĩa"(chia phần) cho mỗi thành viên (của một nhóm)"
=used for stating which people receive parts of something when it is divided up and shared out
3. Mang nghĩa"bị vây quanh bởi ai/cái gì; giữa"
=searching through things/moving through a place where there are people or things around you
- I found Michelle rummaging among the papers in my drawer.
- He found it among a pile of old books (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: nó tìm thấy cái đó giữa một đống sách cũ)
- Robin’s house was hidden among the trees.
- Imran was standing among a crowd of admirers.
- It was pleasant strolling among the olive trees.