I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"allocation"
1."allocation"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa là danh từ không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"sự phân phối, sự phân phát; sự chia phần"
=the process of giving someone their part of a total amount of something to use in a particular way/The allocation of something is the decision that it should be given to a particular person or used for a particular purpose.
- Allocation of the grants was handled by a charity that provides support and advocacy for disabled children.
- His sons quarrelled bitterly over the allocation of family resources.
- Town planning and land allocation had to be coordinated.
- Market failure occurs when there is an inefficient allocation of resources in a free market. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thất bại thị trường xảy ra khi có sự phân bổ không hiệu quả các nguồn tài nguyên trong thị trường tự do)
- The company is holding a review into the optimal allocation of a salesperson's time.
- The move will lead to more efficient pricing and allocation of capital.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"khoản/số tiền/số lượng được cấp"
=the part of a total amount of something that someone is given to use in a particular way/An allocation is an amount of something, especially money, that is given to a particular person or used for a particular purpose.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- The university is offering moving allocations to anyone who is being displaced from properties it acquires.
- Higher budgetary allocations for education mean more teachers can be hired and classes can be smaller.
- The club has received an additional allocation of tickets. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Câu lạc bộ đã nhận một phần tiền bổ xung thêm từ việc bán vé)
- There will be a closer review of funding allocations for future conferences.
- During rationing we had a sugar allocation.