Mang nghĩa "Nhưng mà này, Chú ý, nghe , coi chừng..."
=used for making something that you have already said less strong or less general
- They provide a good service. Mind you, they charge enough for it.
- Tom might be there, mind.
- Dogs are nice. Mind you, I don't like all dogs
- Mind you, don't miss the stop. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Coi chừng bỏ lỡ trạm)
- Mind you don't spill that drink. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cẩn thận kẻo làm đổ nước uống)
- He's very untidy about the house; mind you, I'm not much better.
- I know I'm lazy - I did go swimming yesterday, mind.