Mang nghĩa "nhỡ mà, nếu việc gì đó xảy ra"
=used to describe what you should do in a particular situation, especially on official notices
- In case of breakdown, please press the alarm button and call this number
- In case of fire, break the glass and push the alarm button.
- He seized the assets of all those he held, doubtless exceeding his authority in cases of the very wealthy.
- Does not the court indicate that it is necessary to inquire into the adequacy of the consideration in cases of this type?
- In case of emergency, telephone this number. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Trong trường hợp khẩn cấp, hãy gọi số điện thoại này)
- It was held that the contract requirement that they be packed in cases of 30 was part of the contract description.
- Mubsan is a legal concept; it comes into play in cases of adultery, where it can increase the penalty.
- But buy some reserve seeds in case of crop failures or for successive sowings of fast-maturing varieties such as lettuce and radishes.
- They also requisitioned rice, storing it for their troops in case of Allied landings.
- The time has come when, in cases of new import, we should decide them according to the reason of the thing.
- At the same time, fever can make us worse in cases of widespread blood infection, or sepsis.