I. Các topic khác liên quan Communication
1. Từ vựng topic Internet - Communication
2. Từ vựng topic Handwriting
3. Từ vựng topic Email
4. Từ vựng topic "Discussion"
5. Từ vựng topic text message
II. Từ vựng topic Spoken & written communication
- oral communication is more powerful than written communication
- This idea often stems from the fact that spoken communication is the oldest form of communication
- it is difficult to decide whether spoken or written communication is more important than the other
- IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ cách phân biệt THE OPION THAT VÀ WHETHER OR NOT
- Both these mediums can play a key role in different circumstances and communication purposes.
- There are examples of books or pieces of text that are full of enthusiasm and represent effectively complex notions or emotional expressions.
- When it comes to situations that require body language and facial expressions, spoken words are better than written ones
- in terms of law and business, written communication is much more important than spoken words.
- In court, for example, our words might count for nothing if we do not have valid evidence, such as written documents, to support our arguments.
- Speaking of business, it would be much quicker, more time-saving and more convenient for a company to send emails regarding promotions and sales to a group of targeted customers than to meet and talk with every one of them.
- It is more important to set up a face-to-face conversation with the person we have feelings for than to sit at home and send text messages.
- Emotion icons, photos or videos can never replace a real smile or the expression of different feelings during a dinner date.
- Another thing is that meeting and talking directly with each other helps us to have a better understanding of the person we are communicating with.
- We can easily guess the true feelings of the person we are talking face to face with through his or her facial expressions and gestures, but we cannot do that just by reading some written text.
- For example, politicians often deliver speeches live rather than sending emails or letters because they have a higher chance of winning the general public with an eloquent manner, which can only be conveyed through speaking. As a result, their campaigns can gain more support from the appropriate use of spoken communication.
- It is undeniable that verbal communication is potent as the emotions of the speaker can be conveyed simultaneously with the intended message.
- Listeners often experience a wide range of emotions, such as passion, excitement or even intimacy in the tone of the speaker
- The power of such means lies in its reliability which is due to its unchangeability.
- When a piece of information is printed or written down, there is hardly anything that can be done to alter the meaning of the stored message. Therefore, the possibility of misinterpretation can be mitigated, protecting the authenticity of the information.
- The power of written words is often shown in contracts or legal documents; such materials are always subject to paperwork because they require a high level of legitimacy, which is better provided by written communication than the spoken one.
- IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn cách paraphrase because để đa dạng từ vựng hơn nhé
- it is used as the most common medium for the exchange of information as speakers can give utterance synchronously to their listeners who then are able to respond in real time
- In contrast, written form, despite the longer response time, as a more reliable means of communication in the legal, academic and business world should be mentioned.
- Written documents and correspondences such as agreements, letters, emails, or books are kept as a source of reference while spoken conversations, even recorded, are not legalised and invalid in most cases.
- oral communication can facilitate face-to-face communication when speakers can not only use oral and verbal form but also non-verbal tools to convey the emotional message.
- the two means of communication are equally powerful depending on the nature of the message.
- Each method has its own potentiality, so its use should be carefully considered to get a desired result.
- many political figures are articulate thanks to a combination of inspired words and their ability to read their audiences’ true feelings from facial expressions to adjust their delivery and meaning of speech