Bên cạnh phân tích đề thi thật task 1 viết thư của IELTS GENERAL được sửa rất kĩ bởi giáo viên cho bạn học sinh đã đi thi ngày 05/7/2020 và đạt 6.0 nhé, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp kĩ Từ vựng topic Rules & laws IELTS
I. Từ vựng topic Government
II. Từ vựng diễn tả "tôn trọng pháp luật"
III. Từ vựng topic "rules & laws"
- Governments have the responsibility of ensuring the safety of their citizens by imposing certain rules and laws.
- Although it may restrict their freedom to a certain extent, there would be utter chaos in society in the absence of these laws.
- Rules and regulations cause minor inconveniences to people, but they also ensure the safety of individuals and society.
- Học thật kĩ cách dùng từ but mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- It is a reality that hundreds of accidents are caused due to drunken driving.
- Since there are many rules against driving under the influence of alcohol, many accidents that could cause great damage to human life and property, are avoided.
- Those who believe that such rules interfere with their freedom pay with their own lives and that of others.
- people should tolerate certain inconveniences, in order to protect their lives from possible dangers.
- Littering and spitting in public places is considered a serious offence in Singapore, which is dealt with serious fines.
- People in countries like ..., that do not have such strict rules on public hygiene may not realise the value of such a regulation but this has made Singapore one of the most beautiful and cleanest countries in the world.
- Lấy ví dụ là cực kì quan trọng trong IELTS WRITING TASK 2, giúp bài văn sinh động, tham khảo cách lấy ví dụ mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn rất kĩ
- When people learn the benefits of certain restrictions, they would begin to appreciate such constraints on their
- the rules that we have are not too many but essential for the smooth functioning of any civil society.
- The absence of such controls would lead to chaos and confusion in public life.