Bên cạnh phân tích đề thi thật task 1 viết thư của IELTS GENERAL được sửa rất kĩ bởi giáo viên cho bạn học sinh đã đi thi ngày 05/7/2020 và đạt 6.0 nhé, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp kĩ Từ vựng topic Rules & laws IELTS
I. Kiến thức liên quan
1. Từ vựng topic Government
2. Từ vựng diễn tả "tôn trọng pháp luật"
III. Từ vựng topic "rules & laws"
1. Từ vựng
- Offenders: người phạm tội.
- Expose: phơi bày.
- Criticize: chỉ trích.
- Invasion: xâm phạm.
- Witnesses: nhân chứng.
- Deterrent: sự ngăn chặn, ngăn ngừa.
- Law-abiding: tôn trọng pháp luật.
- Harsh: khắc nghiệt.
- Strengthen: củng cố.
- Ordinary: thông thường.
- Transparency: tính minh bạch.
- Governments have the responsibility of ensuring the safety of their citizens by imposing certain rules and laws.
- Although it may restrict their freedom to a certain extent, there would be utter chaos in society in the absence of these laws.
Details in testimonies of offenders and stories from plaintiffs can give valuable lessons for television viewers to avoid similar danger >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng & Word form của "crime"
- When their offence is reported, the angry audience may search the offenders’ background and family information.
- The more serious case is that the public may expose the criminals’ personal information online and criticize their parents.
- TV broadcast may lead to the invasion of the privacy of victims as well as the witnesses.
- This will give a deterrent to the potential criminals >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "control" tiếng anh
- When people who intend to commit a murder watch the trial on a murderer on TV, they abandon the offence or become law-abiding citizens at least in a short period due to the harsh sentence in the case.
- TV broadcast of the trial can strengthen the public’ trust in justice.
- The criminal trials are shown on TV means the public become the supervisors of the process.
- Ordinary people can also listen to the statement of both the lawyers and the criminals, which promotes the transparency in the law and the court >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "promote"
- Allowing cameras into court would enable victims of crime to see justice being done, and the public’s suspicions that “something is spoiled behind those shut entryways” could be diminished.
- Having trials aired on public television might also increase the public's prejudgment of defendants.
- In a democratic society, an accused is considered innocent until proven guilty; however, having the public watch trials without understanding how the system really works puts the respondents to a disadvantage.
- The public will surely start airing their comments and opinions on social media upon viewing even if the trial is still ongoing. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "air" tiếng anh
- Even though they prove themselves innocent, the humiliations will leave scars.
- Rules and regulations cause minor inconveniences to people, but they also ensure the safety of individuals and society.
- Học thật kĩ cách dùng từ but mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- It is a reality that hundreds of accidents are caused due to drunken driving.
- Since there are many rules against driving under the influence of alcohol, many accidents that could cause great damage to human life and property, are avoided.
- Those who believe that such rules interfere with their freedom pay with their own lives and that of others >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ interfere trong tiếng anh
- people should tolerate certain inconveniences, in order to protect their lives from possible dangers.
- Littering and spitting in public places is considered a serious offence in Singapore, which is dealt with serious fines.
- People in countries like ..., that do not have such strict rules on public hygiene may not realise the value of such a regulation but this has made Singapore one of the most beautiful and cleanest countries in the world.
- Lấy ví dụ là cực kì quan trọng trong IELTS WRITING TASK 2, giúp bài văn sinh động, tham khảo cách lấy ví dụ mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn rất kĩ
- When people learn the benefits of certain restrictions, they would begin to appreciate such constraints on their
- the rules that we have are not too many but essential for the smooth functioning of any civil society.
- The absence of such controls would lead to chaos and confusion in public life.