I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ vựng topic "Outdoor Activity"
Cùng khám phá các lợi ích của hoạt động ngoài trời cùng IELTS TUTOR (benefits of outdoor activities):
- Keep fit and relieve stress
- Provide us a great opportunity to escape from daily life routines and crowds
- Provide exercise and fresh air >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "workout" tiếng anh
- Get a sense of freedoom by returning to nature
- Some outdoor activities call for co-operation and co-ordination among team members
- Friendship and team spirit can be cultivated through reaching a common goal regardless of age and occupation
- Exploring the unknown and wilderness through some outdoor activities, such as a backpacker tour, mountain climbing, or a self-driving tour, brings about challenges, freshness, and stimulation >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn "work out" hay "workout"?
- Through outdoor activities, we can overcome our inner fears and gain confidence and self-belief
- Benefits of cycling
- A perfect way of getting exercise
- Eco-friendly, responding to the call of living a low carbon and emission lifestyle
- Appreciate the view better >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase "workout / do exercise"
- Help reduce traffic congestion
- Các từ vựng cần chú ý:
- immerse yourself into water
- enjoy fresh air
- Backpacker tour: du lịch bụi
- Dog walking
- Martial arts: võ thuật >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "fitness" tiếng anh
- Climbing mountains
- Skateboarding: trượt ván
III. Ideas topic "Outdoor Activity"
- Many Vietnamese enjoy playing badminton, riding bicycles, and walking. Some sports that have been adopted from other cultures are also popular, such as basketball, tennis, and track sports.
- Old people generally don't exert themselves physically as much as the younger ones do. They'd much rather take a walk or play badminton than climb a mountain or play a full-court game of basketball. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "exert" tiếng anh
- Being one with nature is the best feeling in the world. You're away from all the hustle that you're faced with every day. It just gives you a break and refreshes everything that seems to overwhelm you during the average work week.
- If you're always indoors, then you'll get weak and sick easier
- if you work outside, then you're getting fresh air and sunshine, which are two things that everyone needs to stay healthy. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn TỪ VỰNG TOPIC SPORTS IELTS
- If you're working outdoors, then you'll probably be much more physically fit and a whole lot stronger than if you're sitting at your desk all day.
- Of course if you don't have a balanced life, then you’re bound to have complications
- if you don't spend at least a few hours on your computer every day you might not be able to sleep at night.