- I would like to try the apps with virtual reality technology like Pokemon GO. I was amazed the first time I saw this kind of APP. It blurs the boundary between reality and the virtual world and combines them together. It is like science fictions come to true.
- role models: làm gương
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: if parents want to restrict their children’s screen time, they should attempt to use their phones less first.
Tiktok is also gaining prominence in Vietnam as young people are getting more and more addicted to the viral videos on this app.
- screen time: thời gian dùng điện thoại
- make it clear to their children: nói rõ với các con
- distract them from phones: làm chúng quên đi đt / distract them from their study or work: làm chúng sao nhãng việc học hoặc cv
- spend a lot of time browsing these apps: dành nhiều thời gian để lướt app
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: FB or Zalo are popular social media websites that present users with an endless stream of the latest updates and photos from their friends, families, or their favorite celebrities, so young people in Vietnam spend the bulk of their time browsing these apps.
- keep us entertained for hours: giúp chúng ta giải trí hàng tiếng đồng hồ
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There is no doubt that our mobile phone can provide us with a variety of applications that can keep us entertained for hours.
- Digital eye strain = computer vision syndrome: chứng mỏi mắt do nhìn máy tính nhiều
- suffer from the pain and discomfort associated with viewing a digital screen: thấy nhức mỏi và khó chịu khi nhìn màn hình nhiều
- Staring into a screen for extended periods of time: nhìn màn hình quá nhiều
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Staring into a screen for extended periods of time can cause “computer vision syndrome.
- blurred vision: nhìn mờ hơn
- Poor posture: tư thế lưng sai
- insomnia, mood swings: thiếu ngủ, tính khí thất thường
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Overuse of cell phones or smartphones can result in many different physical problems that may cause permanent damage or be difficult to treat, including Digital eye strain, depression, and even cancer. We can suffer from the pain and discomfort associated with viewing a digital screen for over 2 hours.