I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Phân biệt"FIND"&"FIND OUT"
1. Cách dùng find
Find mang nghĩa "tìm kiếm cái gì (đang bị mất, bị giấu....)"
Find = discover/ locate something, someone (to discover or locate something that was lost, hidden, or previously unknown)
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- I couldn't find my keys this morning, but I finally found them under the couch.
- The police found the missing child.
- I need to find a restaurant to celebrate her birthday.
- You should find him.
- “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.”
2. Cách dùng find out
Find out mang nghĩa "tìm hiểu thông tin, bóc trần thông tin"
Find out = discover or get INFORMATION about something, someone (find out gần giống learn/ know) - to discover or learn new information, but it is often used when you actively seek or investigate to obtain the information
- She wanted to find out why the project was delayed, so she conducted interviews with the team members.
- I found out that my friend is moving to a new city.
- I found out that my wife was cheating on me.
- The doctor found out that I have cancer.
- The police found out who the murderer was.
- I need to find out more about this restaurant. (to get more information about this restaurant)
- You should find out more about him (to get more information about him)
- If you listen to her talk, you’ll find out why she succeeded.