Bên cạnh hướng dẫn kĩ cách viết bài IELTS WRITING làm sao không bị dư chữ, một vài bạn trong khoá IELTS SPEAKING ONLINE của IELTS TUTOR còn chưa nắm cách trả lời cũng như Từ vựng & ideas câu hỏi Describe a kind of noise trong IELTS SPEAKING PART 2, hôm nay IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ càng nhé
I. Paraphrase từ "noisy"
II. Từ vựng topic noise
1. Topic Noise Part 1
1.Do you mind noises?
2. What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
3. Are there any sounds that you like?
4. Where can you hear loud noise?
5. Do you think there’s too much noise in modern society?
6. Are cities becoming noisier?
2. Topic Noise Part 2
Describe a kind of noise
You should say:
- Where the noise comes from
- How you feel about the noise
- How you deal with it
- And explain why you want to talk about it
- Complaining to the person who made the noise
- Making a complaint or calling a newspaper hotline
- Installing double-paned/double-glazed windows
- Wearing noise-proof earplugs
- Staying away from noisy neighbourhoods whenever possible
- Noise poses a great threat to our lives
- Noise can impair hearing
- Noise affects people’s sleep, especially late at night
- People might get furious because of the noise
- People’s well-being may little by little be undermined and psychological problems may occur
- Noise may upset the whole neighbourhood