Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em cách phân tích đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2, đề thi thật ngày 4/8/2020 General Training, cùng bài sửa của giáo viên IELTS TUTOR cho bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE đi thi thật ngày đó, IELTS TUTOR cung cấp thêm Câu hỏi & từ vựng topic Concentration IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Từ vựng liên quan đến concentrate
- To regain my concentration, I have to list out the top priorities of the day and determine to deal with them without any distractions.
- I need to be focused when I am in my classes and listening to my teachers.
- I don’t believe we can pay attention to two things at once because one task may be distracted by the other one, and finally we will probably end up with nothing accomplished.
- There are many distractions in the modem world which I sometimes find difficult to avoid. I think the biggest distraction to my focus comes from my mobile phone. This is very distracting.
- Phân biệt kĩ adj-ving và adj-ed mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn kĩ
- Be tempted = muốn làm gì đó….
- I have been practising yoga and meditation in the morning for about 2 months now to help me improve my concentration. I also remove some of the things that are distracting me, such as turning off most of the notifications on my phone, and I create a daily to-do list to help me focus on one thing at a time.
- social networking sites
- It’s easy to daydream at work, especially when you are doing something so monotonous or repetitive
- humans in most cases get distracted.
- They may be either depressed from peers or have family problems
- some jobs such as being a surgeon or being a doctor and performing an intricate surgery may require ultimate concentration for such detailed jobs
- it is necessary to stay focused all the time when I’m driving on the road, to avoid accidents or other dangerous situations
- The first thing I do is remove any distractions from my environment.
- Đừng quên cách học IELTS tập trung mà IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn nhé
- Sometimes I do find it difficult to stay focused on something.
- the thing I am focusing on is boring.
- I often find myself daydreaming or falling asleep when I study mathematics.
- it is not realistic to keep concentration for the entire 8 hours a day
- I am usually absent-minded if I am distracted by several different things at the same time
- Be efficient = productive
- If they are playing music loudly, I will ask them to turn it down.
- attending certain soft skill classes to enhance your focus level
2. Từ vựng liên quan đến noise