I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"civic"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"(thuộc) đô thị hoặc thành phố"
=relating to a town or city, especially to its government and public activities
- Civic leaders are delighted at the decision to hold the national competition in Atlanta.
- ...the local politicians and civic leaders of Manchester.
- ...Bromley Civic Centre.
- I sang at the civic center. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi đã hát ở trung tâm văn hóa thành phố)
- The prime minister met many civic leaders, including the mayor and the leaders of the immigrant communities.
- She felt it was her civic duty (= her duty as a person living in the town) to tell the police.
- The opera house is a great source of civic pride.
- A group of prominent civic leaders have been among the school system’s harshest critics.
2. Mang nghĩa"(thuộc) công dân"
=You use civic to describe the duties or feelings that people have because they belong to a particular community/relating to the people who live in a town or city or the duties and responsibilities that they have as citizens
- ...a sense of civic pride.
- civic pride (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: lòng tự hào công dân)
- civic rights (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: quyền công dân)
- civic duties /responsibilities (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: bổn phận/trách nhiệm công dân)
- The study showed that most teens felt little sense of civic pride or responsibility.
- Everybody has civic rights. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mọi người đều có quyền công dân)