I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng trạng từ"Nevertheless"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"tuy nhiên, tuy thế mà"
=You use nevertheless when saying something that contrasts with what has just been said.
- Nevertheless, I feel great sympathy for him. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tuy nhiên, tôi rất thông cảm với anh)
- It’s a difficult race. Nevertheless, about 1,000 runners participate every year.
- Alexander II was an obscure but nevertheless interesting Scottish king.
- The missing piece is small but nevertheless significant. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mảnh ghép bị mất tuy nhỏ nhưng quan trọng)
- Many marriages fail. Nevertheless, people continue to get married.
- His father, though ill-equipped for the project, had nevertheless tried his best.
- There was no hope ; nevertheless, he went on hoping. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đã chẳng có hy vọng gì, tuy thế, anh ta vẫn tiếp tục hy vọng)
- I knew a lot about the subject already, but her talk was interesting nevertheless.
- The two rivals were nevertheless united by the freemasonry of the acting profession.
- Much-maligned for their derivative style, the band are nevertheless enduringly popular.
- Nevertheless, accidents still occur.
- The building is guarded around the clock, but robberies occur nevertheless.