I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng phó từ"markedly"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"rõ ràng; rõ rệt"
=in a very obvious or noticeable way
- The design was markedly different. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thiết kế này rõ ràng khác biệt)
- The data sources have increased markedly. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Các nguồn dữ liệu đã tăng lên rõ rệt)
- He was markedly more pleasant than before. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Rõ ràng anh ta vui vẻ hơn trước đây)
- The incidence of prostate cancer rises markedly with age.
- The two directors have markedly different approaches.
- The situation has got markedly worse recently.
- Eye-witness accounts of the fighting differ markedly from police reports of what happened.
- She has markedly changed her eating habits.