Mang nghĩa"đến tận cùng"
=The phrase "to the end" is often used to indicate completing a task or journey without stopping or quitting
- He soldiered on to the end. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ấy tiếp tục cho đến cuối cùng)
- Go along this highway to the end. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đi dọc theo đường quốc lộ này đến cuối đường)
- I stayed up late reading the book to the end.
- We fought to the end, but we were defeated.
- The patient fought cancer to the end, but eventually succumbed to the disease.
- The marathon runner ran to the end, even though he was exhausted.
- The company struggled financially for years, but in the end, it went bankrupt.
- I was determined to finish the marathon, so I kept running to the end despite feeling exhausted