I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"resolute"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"cương quyết, kiên quyết"
=If you describe someone as resolute, you approve of them because they are very determined not to change their mind or not to give up a course of action/determined in character, action, or ideas:
- a resolute refusal (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sự từ chối kiên quyết)
- be resolute in one's demands for peace (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: kiên định trong các đòi hỏi cho nền hoà bình)
- extremely determined a resolute opponent
- Voters perceive him as a decisive and resolute international leader.
- He described the situation as very dangerous and called for resolute action.
- Their resolute opposition to new working methods was difficult to overcome.
- She's utterly resolute in her refusal to apologize.
- I admired her resolute optimism in those difficult times.