I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"pricey"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"đắt giá"
=expensive/If you say that something is pricey, you mean that it is expensive.
- It's a bit pricey but the food is wonderful.
- It's not pricey business enlightenment. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Nó không phải là sự mở mang kiến thức kinh doanh với cái giá đắt)
- That restaurant’s too pricey for me.
- Rehiring, retraining, and tackling low morale is pricey.
- The homes we looked at were either too pricey or not worth the work it would take to fix them up.
- Medical insurance is very pricey.