Mang nghĩa "nổi điên, tổn thương"
=to make someone extremely angry and shocked
- She was outraged by the personal attacks launched against her. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy tổn thương vì những chỉ trích cá nhân chống lại mình)
- Customers were outraged by the price increases (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: khách hàng đã vô cùng giận dữ bởi việc tăng giá)
- Many people were outraged by the attack.
- Outraged viewers jumped onto social media to complain about the ending of the series.
- She became outraged by poverty.