I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"long-term"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"dài hạn; lâu dài"
=Something that is long-term has continued for a long time or will continue for a long time in the future.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- a good long-term investment
- a long-term anti-inflation strategy
- long-term benefits/consequences
- the burden of long-term debt
- a long-term credit (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: tín dụng dài hạn)
- a long-term cooperation (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sự hợp tác lâu dài)
- It's too early to tell whether the long-term benefits of biofuel plants will exceed the taxpayer dollars invested in them.
- a long-term agreement/contract/deal
- Unions are negotiating a long-term agreement to keep the jobs in the local area.
- The fund seeks long-term growth of capital.
- long-term debt/effects/planning
- The Fund's cash reserve could then be used to buy long-term bonds on the cash market.
- long-term investment/ borrowing/savings
- A new training scheme to help the long-term unemployed is expected.
- The association believes new technology will provide a long-term solution to credit card fraud.