I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"involved"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"bị liên luỵ, bọ dính líu"
=If you are involved in a situation or activity, you are taking part in it or have a strong connection with it/affected by or included in an activity, event, or situation
- If she were involved in business, she would make a strong chief executive.
- She became involved with political causes after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
- Mary was involved in litigation. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mary đã liên quan đến một vụ kiện)
- The Farmers' Club is an organisation for people involved in agriculture.
- They became involved in a lengthy dispute. We were prepared to accept the risks involved in escaping.
- He denied that he was involved with organized crime.
2. Mang nghĩa"tham gia"
=someone who is involved in something takes part in it
- The project has been a great success and I would like to thank all those involved.
- We were involved in the negotiations up until the last minute.
- Get involved in property exchange. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hãy tham gia vào thị trường bất động sản)
- We want all departments to be involved.
3. Mang nghĩa"rắc rối, phức tạp"
=If a situation or activity is involved, it has a lot of different parts or aspects, often making it difficult to understand, explain, or do/complicated and difficult to understand
- The operations can be quite involved, requiring many procedures.
- There's a lot of paperwork involved. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Có một số công việc giấy tờ rắc rối)
- She gave a long, involved explanation that no one could follow.
4. Mang nghĩa"để hết tâm trí vào, bị thu hút vào (công việc gì...)"
=If you are involved in something, you give a lot of time, effort, or attention to it.
- The family were deeply involved in Jewish culture.
5. Mang nghĩa"bao gồm"
=The things involved in something such as a job or system are the necessary parts or consequences of it.
- We believe the time and hard work involved in completing such an assignment are worthwhile.
- He cannot reveal how much money is involved in the scheme.
- Let's take a look at some of the figures involved.