I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"Inevitable"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"không thể tránh được, chắc chắn xảy ra"
=If something is inevitable, it is certain to happen and cannot be prevented or avoided
- If the case succeeds, it is inevitable that other trials will follow.
- The defeat had inevitable consequences for British policy.
- You must face the inevitable and try to deal with it.
- The inevitable comparisons with the Beatles followed.
- Their failure is inevitable. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thất bại của họ là không thể tránh khỏi)
- Natural disasters are inevitable. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thiên tai là không thể tránh khỏi)
- War now seems almost inevitable.
- Confusion is the inevitable consequence of all these changes in policy.
- It is perhaps inevitable that advanced technology will increase the pressure on employees.
- The accident was the inevitable consequence/result/outcome of carelessness.
- Unfortunately, violence is the inevitable corollary of such a revolutionary change in society.
- The eclipse of the ruling political party was inevitable.
- The factory closure is seemingly inevitable.
- The endless public appearances are an inevitable part of an election campaign.
- When you're working such long hours, it's inevitable that your marriage will start to suffer.