I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"futile"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"vô ích, không có hiệu quả"
=If you say that something is futile, you mean there is no point in doing it, usually because it has no chance of succeeding/unsuccessful, or useless a futile rescue attempt
- He brought his arm up in a futile attempt to ward off the blow. It would be futile to sustain his life when there is no chance of any improvement.
- a futile attempt (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một sự cố gắng vô ích)
- The individual efforts will definitely be futile. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Những nỗ lực cá nhân chắc chắn sẽ là vô ích)
- It's futile to argue with him. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cãi nhau với anh ta thật là vô ích)
- It’s futile trying to persuade him to change his mind.
- The peace talks have proved futile.
- Attempts to get supplies to the region are futile because troops will not allow the aid convoy to enter the city.
- It's completely futile trying to reason with him - he just won't listen.
- All my attempts to cheer her up proved futile.
- The plane detoured north in a futile attempt to avoid the bad weather.