I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"depressing"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"làm chán nản, làm thất vọng, làm ngã lòng"
=something that is depressing makes you feel very unhappy and disappointed
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Why is the news always so depressing? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tại sao tin tức luôn buồn chán vậy?)
- They had a week of dull depressing weather. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Họ có một tuần chán nản vì thời tiết u ám)
- It was depressing to find the house empty. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thật chán nản khi tìm thấy căn nhà trống rỗng)
- It’s depressing to think anyone wants to read this kind of rubbish.
- We had a week of dull depressing weather.
- I don’t watch the news because I find it too depressing.
- Yesterday's unemployment figures were depressing.
- I think November is a very dismal, depressing month.
- This weather is so depressing.
- Her letter made depressing reading.
- It was very depressing watching the news tonight.
- It's depressing to think that it will soon be winter.