I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng phó từ"irritably"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"cáu kỉnh, cáu gắt"
=in a way that shows that you become annoyed very easily
- "Can't you be quiet!" his mother said irritably. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: "Con có yên không nào!" bà mẹ cáu gắt)
- He was getting too old for the kind of crap, Grand thought irritably. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh đúng là đang trở nên quá già cho ba cái loại chuyện nhảm nhí này rồi, Grant Sullivan cáu kỉnh nghĩ)
- "Let her read," someone said irritably.
- She sighed, and tapped her fingers irritably on the table.
- Sue turned irritably back to the window.
- Dan shrugged irritably.
- He tugged irritably at his tie.
- She snaps irritably at anyone who comes too close.