I. Dùng "fellow"như adj
Mang nghĩa"đồng môn, đồng bệnh...."
=used to describe somebody who is the same as you in some way, or in the same situation
- my fellow passengers on the train
- From the outset of his illness, he has been driven to help fellow sufferers.
- Thousands of their fellow countrymen are dead.
- We sometimes appear to care more for animals than for our fellow human beings.
II. Dùng "fellow"như noun
1. Mang nghĩa"bạn cùng lớp"
=Your fellows are the people who you work with, do things with, or who are like you in some way.
- He stood out in terms of competence from all his fellows.
- People looked out for one another and were concerned about the welfare of their fellows.
2. Mang nghĩa"thành viên"
=A fellow of an academic or professional association is someone who is a specially elected member of it, usually because of their work or achievements or as a mark of honour.
- ...the fellows of the Zoological Society of London.