Mang nghĩa"không hề"
=If you say that something is far from a particular thing or far from being the case, you are emphasizing that it is not that particular thing or not at all the case, especially when people expect or assume that it is/used for saying that the real situation is the opposite of what you mention
- It was obvious that much of what they recorded was far from the truth.
- Far from being relaxed, we both felt so uncomfortable we hardly spoke.
- It is still far from clear exactly what the Thais intend to do.
- The battle is far from over.
- Far from seeming glad to see him, Rose looked almost angry.
- We were far from disappointed when they told us they couldn't come to visit.