I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"vanish"
1."vanish"là nội động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"biến mất, lẩn mất, biến dần, tiêu tan"
=If someone or something vanishes, they disappear suddenly or in a way that cannot be explained.
- He just vanished and was never seen again.
- The aircraft vanished without trace.
- to vanish from sight (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: biến mất)
- to vanish in the crowd (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: lẩn mất vào đám đông)
- hopes vanished like a bubble (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: hy vọng tiêu tan như mây khói)
- Anne vanished from outside her home last Wednesday.
- The gunmen paused only to cut the wires to the house, then vanished into the countryside.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"tuyệt chủng"
=If something such as a species of animal or a tradition vanishes, it stops existing.
- Near the end of Devonian times, thirty percent of all animal life vanished.
- He does not think that craftsmanship has vanished from our world