I. "rationalise" vừa là ngoại động từ vừa là nội động từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa "hợp lí hoá, cắt giảm để tối ưu"
=to make an organization more effective, for example by getting rid of some staff / If you try to rationalize attitudes or actions that are difficult to accept, you think of reasons to justify or explain them
- We need to rationalize work processes and cut costs.
- We must rationalize our product process to reduce costs. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng ta phải hợp lý hóa quy trình sản phẩm của chúng ta để giảm bớt chi phí)
- He rationalized his activity by convincing himself that he was promoting peace.
- I poured my thoughts out on paper in an attempt to rationalize my feelings.
- The network of 366 local offices is being rationalised to leave the company with 150 larger branch offices.