I."emerge"là nội động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"nổi lên, hiện ra, lòi ra, xuất hiện"
=To emerge means to come out from an enclosed or dark space such as a room or a vehicle, or from a position where you could not be seen.
- Richard was waiting outside the door as she emerged.
- Some worrying rumours were beginning to emerge. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Một số tin đồn đáng lo ngại bắt đầu xuất hiện.)
- The postman emerged from his van soaked to the skin.
- The Smiths emerge from a lift. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Gia đình bà Smith đi từ cầu thang lên)
- ...holes made by the emerging adult beetle.
2. Mang nghĩa"nổi bật lên, rõ nét lên; nổi lên, nảy ra (vấn đề...)"
=If a fact or result emerges from a period of thought, discussion, or investigation, it becomes known as a result of it.
- ...the growing corruption that has emerged in the past few years.
- It soon emerged that neither the July nor August mortgage repayment had been collected.
- Who will emerge as the market leader? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hãng nào sẽ xuất hiện làm hãng dẫn đầu thị trường?)
- If you probe deeper, significant differences emerge. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Nếu anh thăm dò kỹ hơn, những sự khác biệt quan trọng sẽ lộ ra)
- The emerging caution over numbers is perhaps only to be expected.
3. Mang nghĩa"thoát khỏi vấn đề khó khăn"
=If you emerge from a difficult or bad experience, you come to the end of it.
- There is growing evidence that the economy is at last emerging from recession.
- ...their plans to emerge from bankruptcy by February of next year.