I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"profit"
1."profit"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"tiền lời"
=A profit is an amount of money that you gain when you are paid more for something than it cost you to make, get, or do it/Your total profit before you pay tax is called gross profit, and the amount that remains after you have paid tax on this is called net profit
- The bank made pre-tax profits of £3.5 million.
- You can improve your chances of profit by sensible planning.
- The profit motive is inherently at odds with principles of fairness and equity.
- Profits rose 31% to £144 million.
- Please consider our profit margin. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Xin xem xét khoản lợi nhuận của chúng tôi)
- Investors have made a 14% profit in just 3 months.
- The profit on that deal was £21 million.
- All the profits from the sales of the CD will go to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- They were buying securities and reselling them at a profit.
- the practice of killing whales for profit
2.2. Mang nghĩa"kết cục tốt đẹp"
=the advantage that you get from a situation/the good result or advantage that can be achieved by a particular action or activity
- No profit lay in that line of thinking.
- There's no profit to be gained from endlessly discussing whose fault it was.