Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 2 về Relocating Business to Regional Areas (kèm bài sửa của học sinh đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng"be about to do something" tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"sắp làm gì, chuẩn bị làm gì"
=to be going to do something very soon/if someone is about to do something, or if something is about to happen, they will do it or it will happen very soon
- This product is about to be out of date. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Sản phẩm này gần hết hạn sử dụng rồi)
- I think he's about to leave.
- Argentina has lifted all restrictions on trade and visas are about to be abolished.
- The film was about to start.
- Oil prices might be about to leap up again. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Giá dầu có thể lại sắp lên rồi)
- Reports suggest the North may be about to test - fire a long - range missile. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Các báo cáo cho thấy có thể Bắc Triều Tiên sắp bắn thử tên lửa tầm xa)
- I was about to leave when Mark arrived.
- She looked as if she was about to cry.
- He sensed that something was about to happen.
- I was just about to borrow some money from Dad when finally the cheque arrived.
- The train's about to leave. Hurry up! I was about to phone Joe at work when he walked into the house.
- We were just about to leave when Jerry arrived.
- Work was about to start on a new factory building.