I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Paraphrase từ"visit"tiếng anh(Diễn đạt"viếng thăm"
1. pay a visit to
2. Thêm adj diễn tả mức độ/tần suất viếng thăm
- brief, fleeting, flying, quick, short | lengthy, long | eight-day, hour-long, etc. | long-awaited | regular | constant, frequent | infrequent, occasional, periodic, rare | annual, daily, twice-weekly, etc. | forthcoming, impending
- | surprise, unannounced, unexpected | unwelcome | casual | formal, ministerial, official, presidential, royal, state | high-profile | trade | private, unofficial | foreign, overseas | personal
- She enjoyed the frequent visits of her grandchildren.
- The prime minister has been briefed in preparation for his forthcoming visit to China.
- Following her letter of complaint, she received a personal visit from the store manager.
3. Dùng verb + visit (noun)
5. hit up