Bên cạnh gửi đến em transcript & audio 2 lần trả lời của bạn học sinh IELTS TUTOR, từ đó em sẽ thấy rõ lỗi sai của bạn và cách để sửa lỗi sai đó nhé, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn thêm �Cách trả lời câu hỏi Describe a character in a childhood story IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
Describe a character from a story you read or heard in your childhood.
You should say:
- who the character was + what the character looked like (or, was like)
- when you heard or read this story
- what the character did in the story
- and explain what influence this character had on you.
1. Từ vựng có thể dùng trong câu hỏi Describe a character in a childhood story IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
- Fairy tale: chuyện cổ ích
- Marmaid: nàng tiên cá
- Fable: truyện ngụ ngôn
- Cinderella: cô bé lọ lem
- Proverb: tục ngữ
2. Các ideas có thể dùng trong câu hỏi Describe a character in a childhood story IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
- Basically, as the main character in this story, a kid shepherd found herding sheep was quite boring / humdrum
- So one day, he decided to make fun of the other shepherds / farmers by shouting loudly “Wolves are coming”
- Then, everyone else believed him and rushed to him but found nothing
- The boy enjoyed cheating others a lot
- The same thing happened again the following day
- Unfortunately, the third time he shouted, his lie met up with reality
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: met up with là phrasal verb thì được coi là informal nên chỉ dùng trong speaking thôi nhé
- As no one would trust him any more, he helplessly watched all of his sheep being eaten as the wolves’ dinner
- I was told this story by my mum when I was a kid. From then on, I was utterly afraid of telling a lie.
- I promised to myself that the word “cheating” would be deleted from my life dictionary since I knew that it might bring baneful consequences, especially in some emergency situations