I. NEARBY ĐƯỢC DÙNG NHƯ ADJ, MANG NGHĨA GẦN ĐÂY (tức là đứng trước noun)
=a nearby place is not far away
- If there's a café nearby, we could stop for a snack.
- Water was pumped from a nearby lake in an attempt to damp down the flames.
- Thousands of fish were killed as a result of a discharge of poisonous chemicals from a nearby factory.
- The injured were taken to several nearby hospitals.
- I found it on a nearby table.
- take her to a nearby hospital (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: hãy đưa cô ta đến một bệnh viện gần đó)
- a nearby village (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: làng bên cạnh)
- in a nearby shop/hotel
- A passing motorist stopped and gave her a lift to the nearby town.
- The explosion shattered nearby windows and wrecked two cars.
II. NEARBY ĐƯỢC DÙNG NHƯ ADV, MANG NGHĨA GẦN ĐÂY (tức là đứng sau Verb)
=not far from where you are