I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"unbalanced"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"loạn trí"
=mentally ill/If you describe someone as unbalanced, you mean that they appear disturbed and upset or they seem to be slightly mad.
2. Mang nghĩa"lệch lạc, có thiên kiến"
=giving only one view or opinion of a situation or subject/If you describe something such as a report or argument as unbalanced, you think that it is unfair or inaccurate because it emphasizes some things and ignores others
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- unbalanced news coverage
- the unbalanced reporting of the popular tabloids (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sự tường thuật đầy thiên kiến của các tờ báo lá cải)
- U.N. officials argued that the report was unbalanced.
- ...unbalanced and unfair reporting.
- unbalanced reporting
- He gave an unbalanced view of the situation.
3. Mang nghĩa"không cân bằng(dưỡng chất)
=not consisting of a combination of the correct types and amounts of food:
4. Mang nghĩa"không cân bằng, không cân đối"
=likely to change in a way that is not controlled/not fair or equal
- The evidence is now piling up that there is a slowdown and that the economy is unbalanced.
- Their reporting on the election has been unbalanced and often misleading.