I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"terrible"
1. Mang nghĩa"khủng khiếp; gây ra khiếp sợ, gây kinh hoàng"
=causing or involving serious harm or damage
2. Mang nghĩa"thậm tệ, ghê gớm, khó có thể chịu nổi; quá chừng"
=A terrible experience or situation is very serious or very unpleasant/If you feel terrible, you feel extremely ill or unhappy/�If you tell someone that they look terrible, you mean that they look as if they are extremely ill or unhappy.
- terrible toothache (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: răng đau kinh khủng)
- the heat was terrible (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: nóng quá chừng)
- Tens of thousands more suffered terrible injuries in the world's worst industrial disaster.
- I often have the most terrible nightmares.
- Prison life, he told me, was terrible.
- He did feel terrible at the time but seems to be fine now.
- Are you all right? You look terrible. Are you sick?
- Her mother’s sudden death came as a terrible shock.
- He’s been through a terrible ordeal.
- A few minutes later there was a terrible scream.
- That’s a terrible thing to say about anyone!
3. Mang nghĩa"rất tồi, rất kém, rất tệ"
=If something is terrible, it is very bad or of very poor quality.
4. Dùng để nhấn mạnh
=very great/You use terrible to emphasize the great extent or degree of something