Mang nghĩa "ôn hoà; không cực đoan (nói về người, chính sách...) "
=If you describe someone's opinions or policies as middle-of-the-road, you mean that they are neither left-wing nor right-wing, and not at all extreme / used to describe a person, organization, opinion, or type of entertainment that is not extreme and is acceptable to or liked by most people
- Consensus need not be weak, nor need it result in middle-of-the-road policies.
- ...the Archbishop, who is middle-of-the-road in politics.
- Her political views are very middle - of - the - road. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Những quan điểm chính trị của cô ta rất chiết trung)
- her political beliefs are very middle-of-the-road (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những ý niệm chính trị của cô ấy rất chiết trung)
- You don't need to be spending hundreds a month if you are a small company, but for reference I spend about $70 a month combined for five small sites and I consider that middle-of-the-road
- a middle-of-the-road taste in music (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sở thích ôn hoà về âm nhạc)
- middle-of-the-road pop music
- They adopted a sensible, middle-of-the-road policy on defence spending.